|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
|What we do
|How does Generations Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to employees
|How does Generations Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account or Apply for a loan
- Make a wire transfer or Give us your contact information
- Show your driver's license
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Generations Bank does not share with our affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Generations Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Generations Bank does not jointly market
| Other Important Information